Indie Publishing Fundamentals
The Building Blocks To Understand Writing & Publishing Your First Book
How do you know if INDIE PUBLISHING FUNDAMENTALS is right for you?
Answer the following questions:
- Are you working on writing your first novel or nonfiction book?
- Do you have a story that's almost ready to be published?
- Have you been thinking about indie publishing/self-publishing as a means to get your book out into the world?
- Are you a bit confused by the indie publishing process?
- Do you want to learn tried and true tips to publish successfully and make money with your novel/book?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this is the right course on self-publishing for you.
In this detailed overview, internationally bestselling indie author Carissa Andrews will walk you through the process of self-publishing decisions from start to finish.
- In section one, we talk about getting pen to paper and getting words on the page.
- Section two is all about author branding and author platform.
- Section three is dedicated to editing and book covers as you prepare to launch.
- Section four covers the decision to go exclusive with Amazon - or take your book wide.
- Section five is all about keeping your book ranking higher in the charts and selling to excited readers.
- And finally, section six is devoted to author mindset, author impostor syndrome, and avoiding author overwhelm.
Are you ready to become an indie author badass? Great! ENROLL NOW and let's get started.
Carissa Andrews is an internationally bestselling author from central Minnesota who writes a combination of science fiction, fantasy, and dystopia. As an expert in independent publishing and audiobook production, Carissa continually writes and publishes books readers of all ages enjoy. Her plans for 2020 include hitting the NYT Bestseller list with her new Windhaven Academy series. As a publishing powerhouse, she keeps sane by chilling with her husband and five kids, playing with art in its various forms, seeking out mysteries, and being an occasional meditation and reiki badass.
You can learn more about Carissa and her upcoming books by visiting her website: www.carissaandrews.com
PreviewPen to Paper: The Importance of Routine (7:24)
StartPen to Paper: Mindset & Brainstorming (6:30)
StartPen to Paper: Pantsing v Plotting (7:51)
StartPen to Paper: Programs to Live (and Write) By (5:34)
StartPen to Paper: Tips & Tricks for Getting Words on the Page (14:26)
StartIndie Author Assignment #1